Arundel Forest 8
The Arundel Forest development started in 2013 and consists of 8 total phases which SEH has performed the site work in each of those phases. The final phase is projected to start in April 2018 and finish in the summer 2018 and will complete the Arundel Forest Development.
+ Project consists of 7,000 cy of topsoil stripping.
+ 13,200 cy of onsite cut to fill.
+ 8,300 cy of export.
+ Approximately 1,500 lf of sanitary sewer and 11 manholes.
+ Approximately 1,600 lf of storm drain.
+ Approximately 2,000 lf of new water main.
+ Over 4,000 lf of curb and gutter.
+ Approximately 7,000 sy of asphalt paving.
+ Approximately 200 lf of stream diversion.
+ Complete installation of precast conspan (28′ wide x 7′ tall).
- 234 lots
- Total of 65 Acres
- 225,000 CY of Earthwork
- Approximately 20,000 LF of sanitary pipe installed
- Approximately 12,500 LF of water main installed
- Approximately 6100 LF of Storm Drain installed
- Approximately 36,000 SY of Asphalt paving
- 80 micro bio-retention facilities installed
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Installation of Con Span Bridge
- Underground Wet Utilities
- Mass Excavation/Grading
- Export Of Excess Dirt
- Curb & Gutter
- Asphalt Paving
- Soil Modification